Search:
Old 02-09-2020, 01:07 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Skatlock
Default Looking for a game, please help

Hi again, sad to see that DAW has officially died. Anyone who is still checking the forum, have you guys gone to another game or just quit entirely? Would love some game of a similar nature to this one, like a slow paced RTS of sorts. Let me know if you have anything. Otherwise I might just go play StarCraft II. Sad that rts games are so outdated, would love to see a revival of them in the future.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:58 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

Heya, Scatlock!

This really belongs under Anything Goes, so I'll move it there.

Cheers,
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT
Old 02-11-2020, 02:26 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default another game

I am playing a game called March of Empires, War of lords. Server 275, Alliance GERyou might want to check it out been there a few months
Old 02-16-2020, 09:43 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Skatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenGirl View Post
I am playing a game called March of Empires, War of lords. Server 275, Alliance GERyou might want to check it out been there a few months
Thanks, unfortunately that's not exactly what I was looking for. Something ideally that you can play free to win is much preferred. Also, I was looking for something that I don't have to sit down and micro anything, something I can log on set up some attacks, and log off.
Old 02-19-2020, 04:05 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Game Status

It has now been just over four months now, since the last server has ended.

No one, including the moderators has a clue about if or when this game, will ever, ever restart. I have been as patient as possible, but mine like a lot of others is wearing thin.

I know, I will probably get a response from one or both of the moderators telling me that when we know, you'll let us know. I have met many good people while playing this game.

I would like to maintain some of those friendships if possible. JR can you Private message me with your contact information, so we can touch base at least. I have found it hard to find a game that I like which is as sociable as this one was. I would like a response from one or both of the moderators within 24 to 48 hours.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Game Update

Will one of the moderators give me a freaking update about the situation, it has now been close to five or six months since the last server ended and their is no end in sight for crying out loud. This is beyond stupidity, it is bordering on utter incompetence in my opinion.

I would like an answer within a week at least