Search:
:
:

Old 11-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Bring Back Vote For Gold

There are alot of us out here who like playing the game but with economy not being the greatest or mom and dad not willing to pay for the gold ( need money for food, kids clothes and stupid things like mortgage and car loans to name a few) slowly build up are cities and armies only to be destroyed by people with advisers who are able to rebuild ranked troops faster then us. The last 2 rounds I played was nice by the fact of voting every day for 6 gold you could get a adviser in 13 days and were able to keep one as long as you voted everyday. It works for everybody Players get the advisers and game makers get the votes. I have to add that is how I found this game two rounds ago on a list that was voted for which in turn brought some others players on too - so you see free gold for vote does bring in new players So that is my suggestion to you FREE GOLD FOR VOTING FOR THE GAme
Old 11-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Agree

I also agree for "Voting for gold" A lot of people will start voting for gold and the game will get a lot of votes which will attract more people because people tend to play games with more votes because the game that has a lot of votes usually goes up on the list and the ones that don't go on the bottom of the list to where no one really looks unless they are real bored.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:02 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Hi there - I will chime in on this to let you know our future plans.

Within the next few weeks we will be implementing some ways to earn gold without having to pay. One way will be to watch short video clips. This will be free for players to do. It will be optional and unobtrusive.

We will also be bringing back free offers and surveys for players to fill out and will be using a few companies to do this so there will be a bigger selection of offers.

In addition to this we are exploring other ways of rewarding gold for various game play functions along with ways for players to promote Dark Age Wars to earn gold such as referring a friend.

We will announce when we expect some of this to be integrated. Most likely we will start with the videos since it is fast and easy for the player.

Cheers
Old 11-17-2011, 05:17 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Thumbs up

I agree bring back Free gold for voting for us peasants out here - Vote for gold
Old 02-14-2012, 07:08 AM
Squire (Level 1)

most of the games that I play /have played i have found on vote sites. While I don't know how much that costs on the business end I would guess for the number of people it brings it it would be worth it. While it does give away "free money" the advertising upside I would think far out weighs the down side. If even 20% of of all the people that are send by the other sites end up becoming premium the profit would be massive. Additionally with a game like this as an empire grows there becomes a point that managing the empire with out becoming premium becomes impossible. This makes getting people started at low levels and getting them using gold more important as it will make them need gold they cant get any other way than spending money once they have huge empires.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Thumbs up

I agree to bring back vote for gold. Us filthy, poor kids need some gold!
Honestly kids with free time at school don't have time to try every game to find out which is best. They only have so much free time!! Because of this well known fact, kids look at the high ratings on games. Let me tell you, NO ONE HAS TIME TO LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST FOR STUPID GAMES AND WOULDN"T IF THEY COULD!! Let us serve you by being served!
Old 11-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Squire (Level 1)

yes bring it back
Old 06-13-2013, 02:38 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I heartily agree! Bring back voting for gold!
Old 06-13-2013, 06:57 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kalypso

At this time, it was found to not bring in the desired results, so it was removed. This does not mean, however, that it will *never* be back. But for now, it does not benefit the game the way it was hoped it would. That could change in the future, though I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.

Meanwhile, if you click the + sign next to your gold, there is an option on the buy screen to earn gold. Click that and there are several partners to choose from for watching videos and filling out surveys and such.
“Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe” ~Arya Stark, GoT
Old 08-19-2013, 07:52 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Hey I agree you can have your game advertised on other sites
where you vote for this game to be ranked You can do this on a daily
basis at a specific time like at sunset each day.

You can give Gold for each website voted on.

Make it like so a player can earn 100 GOLD for doing the dailies.