Search:
Old 03-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Combat

i have had a few ideas that may help this version of the game though i still prefer the very first one, with a few changes,,

anyhow,, Combat,,, seeing as our generals are idiots and prefer to let our most experienced troops figh every battle by them selves, or keep certian needed troops out of the way,, like, oh its a cavelry charge, get those pikemen out of the way and fend them off with longbow men??,,, or looks like elite pike in the front general, good, charge the RC straight into them,,

how about a function where we can withdraw troops to the back of a battle if they are taking too much damage for our liking, or push troops to the fron if they are slacking and hiding in the back,,

or maybe we could have a new unit, a general,, who fights better with more experience ????

thats enough for now, more later,,,
Old 03-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Squire (Level 1)

I was also thinking that there arnt enough capitals,, there should be about 20 kingdoms to take and also when a player has a certian number of cities they should be able to promote their capital as a kingdom that adds to the capitals in the game,,
Old 03-18-2010, 11:43 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

i agrree with incrissing the amount of kingdoms but not the other part about the kingdoms and it should be a small number like 2-3 more there where quite alot of kingdoms back in the dark ages but only a few notable ones in eourop

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Squire (Level 1)

city management is a pain, whay is there no city menu like DAW used to have ?????
Old 03-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

there is u have to buy an adviser for it

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Squire (Level 1)

not worth the money,, not by a long shot,, theyre are other things they can make money off without lessening the game function,,, i wouldnt pay for what should be a normal feature,,
Old 03-19-2010, 12:29 AM
Peasant

there is a cities tab, just like before. But you have to have the war advisor to access it. I"ve had the war advisror before, it is identical to the first two betas. You can rename, check moral in city...should be free like the other betas.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:31 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

yes should be exept the cheack moral that i would pay for

Old 03-19-2010, 07:15 AM
Squire (Level 1)

all game functions should be in the game free,,, what can be used to make money are things that speed up the game,, just like in PQ, where things go faster if your Respected,, in this game build time reduction, would be a good thing and worth paying something for,, also,,,, I think that it would be profitable for the company if only respected players with paid account can start or join an alliance, I also tend to think alliances should have member limits,, but that for another thread,,
Old 03-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

well not exactly as aliances dont do crap in here so it really dosent make since to limit them as far as only things that speed up the game thats kinda bull cause there ant much and that would complly get rid of 2 advisers thoe the advisers do need more cause wat they have really dont affect gameplay but if u just had things that speed up the game then thoes that use them wouldnt have an advantage at all even thoe they stilll dont normly those that pay get more and have a slight advantage more than those that pay get on here