Search:
Old 03-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default Open Battles

Mae govannen,

The thought occurred to me that all of the combat appears to be siege warfare: i.e., attacking castles. In that case, historically speaking, mounted knights are pretty much useless.

I recommend an option where you can fight in the open: i.e., outside of the cities. You would need the ability to see incoming armies and then the ability to intercept them. This way, your cavalry would (or 'should') be much more effective.

Afterall, if I own a castle, I'm going to be out patrolling the area around it. When I see an army coming, I'm probably not going to let it just march up to the walls and start hammering away at them. I'm probably going to want to attack all or a portion of it before it surrounds my castle.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Peasant (Level 1)

or instead how about the ability to attack travling armys that would be usesfull in aliance war far

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 03-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Talking agree

yeah like intercept them
Old 03-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Squire (Level 1)

WE need the ability to see incoming armies so can make same strategies end increse the motivation to play,if you no the arrive of attack force you will play longer.
intercept the army before arrive like to me impossibel to make in the game,but if we can fight out side the wall end kill same troops before the siege start will be great for the battle
end historical is a correct strategic.
end if we can build same priest to send whit the army to increse the morale will be nice